Everyone knows that keeping yourself and your home clean is one of the best things you can do for your personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of the people around you. But did you know that, when it comes to workplaces, cleanliness is even more important? As a matter of fact, having spotless premises can give your business a healthy boost.
But why is this so? How exactly does a clean office make you more money? We’re glad you asked, because we’ll be addressing those questions in this article. Read on to learn how booking recurring commercial janitorial services in West Terre Haute IN can improve your company.
Why is a clean workplace good for business?
Having a hygienic work environment is mandatory in this day and age. US safety and health regulations require a certain level of air quality and cleanliness to be met at every workplace. Companies that fail to follow these laws can be subjected to various penalties, and may even get sued by their employees.
Now that we got the legalities out of the way, let’s look at the actual reasons why office cleanliness is vital.
Consider the following:
- Dirty environments are off-putting. Put yourself in your clients’ shoes. Would you enter a store or a restaurant that has visible stains on the floor or caked windows? Of course not! Having unkempt premises is an excellent way to deter potential customers and investors. This will cost you a lot more than hiring a cleaning company ever could.
- Unkempt offices are demoralizing. Nobody wants to spend 8 hours a day in a pigsty. Filthy offices will cause your employees to underperform and make them want to find another job ASAP. This will limit your hiring pool to individuals who can’t find a job anywhere else. Is that something you want for your company?
- Dust damages electronics. Computers contain fans that constantly draw air into the case and then push it out to cool the components inside. The dirtier the environment they’re in, the more dust the fans will pull in. This will dramatically slow down your computers and may damage or even destroy expensive hardware.
What are the benefits of cleanliness?
All the advantages of having great home and personal hygiene apply to your workplace as well, but they don’t end there. Clean work environments bring many hidden benefits that people rarely think about, but that are nonetheless critical to running a successful firm.
The benefits of workplace cleanliness include:
- It inspires trust. Customers, investors, and employees who see a sparkling clean office will immediately assume that you take your company very seriously. As a result, they too will take it seriously and be more inclined to do business with you.
- It boosts productivity. People enjoy spending time in clean and well-kept places. Your employees will not only be in a better mood and approach their work with greater enthusiasm, they will also be more likely to recommend your business to their friends and family.
- It prevents costly problems. Even if your firm is doing well financially, you still don’t want to deal with complaints from your landlord or be sued by an employee whose allergies were aggravated by the allergens in your carpeting. Clean premises make everyone happy.
Where can I book the top commercial janitorial services in West Terre Haute IN?
As a business owner or manager, your time is too important to be spent on cleaning. That’s where KCB Janitors come in. We’ll make your offices squeaky clean while you focus on your work or take a relaxing walk along the banks of the Wabash River.
As the premier janitorial service in West Terre Haute, we offer not only superb cleanings, but also 60-second booking, hassle-free payment, and automated office cleaning plans that are customized to fit your company’s needs. Get in touch with us today.